Thursday, July 12, 2007

My FIRST love letter!


Before we even got to the office Debbie-from-across-the-hall said that someone left a note for me on my door. Oh, gosh. Imagine my surprise when I saw it was from Dirk. Oh, my heart be still. He absolutely makes me giddy when he's around. He's everly so suave...so handsome....so ....so.....(sigh) (swoon)....! I am speechless...but I guess the best way to describe him would be the personality of George Clooney in the body of a Border Collie.

But I had to share. I mean you are my best friends and all. So here it is. My (sigh) "love letter" from Dirk. Isn't he swell?

(fanning myself)

Back to reality. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair and nails done at Miss Marilyn's Puppy Day Spa. Mom is going back to the dentist. Big whoopee, she says. Hey...I think it's pretty cool there, but then I don't have anyone sticking their fingers in my mouth, either. I just get played with while I'm there. Gee, Mom....sorry I have to miss the fun. :o)

Mary-Margaret

No comments: