Saturday, September 23, 2006

I lost my "clothes"! OHMYGAWSH!

I was running and romping in the backyard and..oh gawsh...I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I was probably a pound lighter. And I didn't jingle any more. It was dark out, and Mom did her usual thing of saying "Bye bye", slamming the garage door and hiding behind the refrigerator. Well, THIS time I hopped in the house through my doggie door and went to the right (instead of the left) and circled around through the living and dining room and went "BOO!!!" to Mom. "Yikes", she said. "I didn't hear you coming". And ya know? She was right. I was minus my give-away jingle.

I still have on my light pink collar with the sparklies, but it's not quite the same. I feel so very un-dressed. Tomorrow morning we're going looking for my "clothes". I can't be outside without, at the very least, a name tag. What if I got lost or something. Well, that won't happen. Ever since my jinglies fell off, I'm sticking to Mom like glue. I won't even let her go in the bathroom without me right there. I think we both know how important it is to carry identification.

Keep your finger, toes, and paws crossed for me that we find it, ok?

G'night and God bless...

Mary-Margaret

No comments: