Saturday, July 29, 2006

Making new friends...


...is one of my favorite things in life. Allow me to introduce Woodrow and Cashew. They live in Carson City, NV and their mom, Chere, adopted them from the pound. Cashew is the one that looks like...er...a cashew (my favorite kind of nut, by the way!). I also sort of like slivered almonds, but I digress. (ahem)

You can tell from the picture that they suffer with flash cameras the same as I do. I mean, I tell YOUUUUUUUUUUU, you just get a good nap underway and "BLAM", the flash goes off and you have to start all over again. I thought it was just MY mom, but I guess the problem is universal.

Pups of the world...UNITE!! We need to do something about these camera nuts. They're probably the ONLY kind of nuts I don't like.

Love and happy Saturday...

Mary-Margaret

No comments: